Burna Boy was arraigned on Monday, December 18, 2017, at a Lagos state magistrate court, in Ikeja over accessory and conspiracy over the attack on Mr. 2Kay.
He was brought before the magistrate at about 2:50 pm, thereafter his trial began in the presence of law officers and the press.
1. Burna Boy appeared in court in a Lexus SUV with plainclothes officers. His case hearing took place at the Magistrate Court 1, at the old secretariat building in Ikeja.
2. The court clerk read the charges levelled against him which were two in number, first was “Accessory to the fact” while the second charge was “Hoarding of information.” According to the clerk, Burna Boy knew what transpired at Eko Hotels and Suites on the day of the attack on Mr 2Kay.
3. When asked he was guilty, Burna Boy pleaded not guilty to the two-count charge.
4. He was then granted bail with someone to stand as a surety and 100,000 Naira.
5. The case was then adjourned to Friday, December 29, 2017.
SOURCE: PULSE NG